|- Exhibitor Resources|
|- Official Vendors|
|- Travel Discounts|
|- Important Warnings|
|- Exhibitor Booth Specs|
|- Book Hotel Reservations|
|- Exhibitor Handbook NEW!|
|- Estimated Expenses|
|EXHIBITOR FAST FACTS:|
|- January 2013 Edition|
|- February 2013 Edition|
|- March 2013 Edition|
|- April 2013 Edition|
|- May 2013 Edition|GENERAL INFORMATION
- General Exhibiting Information
- Why Choose DeckExpo
- Attendee Demographics
- Why Chicago Works
BOOTH SPACE & SPONSORSHIPS
- 2013 Floor Plan Options
- 2013 Online Booth Space Contract
- 2013 Booth Space Contract PDF
- 2013 Sponsorship Menu
- Live Action Opportunities
- Download Credit Card Form
- Make Your Show Plans
- REQUEST INFORMATION
If you are an international visitor to the Remodeling Show and DeckExpo, be reminded that the United States government has instituted new, tighter visa requirements for non-immigrant applicants. This may lengthen the amount of time it takes to process your visa application. As a result, get an early jump on your visa application process by obtaining all the necessary documentation.
Whether you are an attendee or exhibitor at the Remodeling Show and DeckExpo, you must do several things in advance to prepare for your trip. Generally, international travelers need a visa to enter the US. Travelers from certain eligible countries may be able to visit the U.S. without a Visa, through the Visa Waiver Program. View a list of VWP countries.
If you are from a country that does not participate in the VWP, you will need to make an appointment with your U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a Visa interview. Click to find a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
The turnaround time for most visa applications is 30 days, but in some cases may take considerably longer. It is recommended to apply for your visa two to three months before your scheduled trip in order to avoid delays in processing. You may contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for current wait times.
Appropriate documentation, such as an Invitation Letter, can help demonstrate the purpose of your trip which is to attend and/or exhibit at this event and that you intend to return home.
· International visitors may access the Letter of Invitation through the registration system once they have completed their registration for the show.
· Only Remodeling Show and DeckExpo attendees and exhibitors qualify for the Letter of Invitation.
· At the end of the registration process, go to the ConnectME Dashboard and click on the Visa Invitation Letter. Your information will pre-populate the fields and you will be able to download the Letter of Invitation.
· You may print your personalized letter and attach a copy of your Remodeling Show and DeckExpo registration confirmation to use in your visa interview as supporting documentation from Hanley Wood Exhibitions.
· Emailed copies may be accepted but it is recommended that you review your U.S. Embassy or Consulate’s website for specific requirements.
If you require a VISA Letter prior to our registration system opening or if you need assistance please contact us directly at 866-860-1964 or email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to process your request.
One final note: please make your hotel and travel arrangements in our official hotel blocks by visiting our official housing site, www.remodelingshow.com/attendee/travel.aspx or www.deckexpo.com/attendee/travel.aspx. If you have any questions you may contact us by email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Services & Events